dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

3.PLANS FOR A VISIT

Hi, Judit

I’m just writing to check that everything’s OK and ready for your visit. I think you’ll really like Barcelona. For me, it’s one of the prettiest and more interesting cities in the world.

The weather is hot in here so in Saturday morning we’re going to chill on the beach, if it suits you. In the afternoon we could take a bus tour so you can see some of the monuments of the city. Then, as we’ll be free, we’ll probably meet some of my friends and go to the cinema or to a shopping centre. My parents want to meet you, so I’ve invited them to have dinner with us.

On Sunday, we could go to PortAventura, a park with many roller coasters. It’s up to you. We could also get a bus or train somewhere. There are a lot of other cities in Catalunya that are worth to visit like Banyoles, where there is a beautiful lake, or some town in the coast as l’Escala or Platja d’Aro. I’ll get some photos and you can have a look when you arrive.

We’re going to meet you at the airport tomorrow between 5p.m and 6p.m. , OK?

Looking forward to seeing you.
Mònica. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada