dilluns, 17 de febrer del 2014

OPTIONAL: ASK FOR ADVICE ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP

Hi Judit, how are you?

We've been on holiday here in England for a week now and I've just met this guy, Harry. He's absolutely georgeous and simpathetic, I really like him, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I really need your advice.

I met him on the shopping centre and he invited me to go bowling. Both of us were having a real laugh and then Harry invited me to go with him and his friends to the cinema. When we were there, he basically ignored me and started flirting with an English girl who was at his side. But when I said goodbye, he walked to the bus stop with me and neither of us could stop talking.

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see him later, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems very different when he's with friends and I don't know if he's as interested in me as I am with him. What do you reckon? I need your help!


Mònica. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada